Welcome.com

L - Lover ♪ I - Intelligent ♪ A - Awesome
B - Brave ♪ R - Real ♪ U - Unique ♪ T - Thrill ♪ Z - Zeal

Hello there , welcome to my tiny blog . I'm a big fan of two amazing tv show

Δ owner's note Δ

Writing are one of my hobby . I did it for fun although my English is not too good . At least , I'm trying . Now before you continue , lemme remind you that you are now choosing to read my blog at your own risk . If you don't like it , feel free to click the close button . No one force you to read my tiny blog , dude

Friday, November 15, 2013

Introduction

OK , I'm still awkward handling a blog after I stop blogging for almost 2 years .  But I'm really trying here . About me ? I am Lia , 17 years old . Funny , Crazy , Awesome .. Sometimes hot - tempered too . I love to write . I wrote a story in www.FanFiction.com . You can check out the link under there . Umm , I love to watch Grey's Anatomy and Pretty Little Liars . And I am so obesessed with Dr. Mark Sloan (Grey's Anatomy) portrayed by Eric Dane even though his character already dead . I really adore Shay Mitchell . Her story about being bullied inspiring me . I love online chatting . I spend most of my time in www.wawasanchat.com.my (hey why don't you guys go check it out) . I will write this blog in 2 different languange : English and my own languange . Umm .. I don't know anything else to write right now . It's so AWKWARD . I guess I'm still warming up here . So , err until my next post ..

No comments:

Post a Comment