Welcome.com

L - Lover ♪ I - Intelligent ♪ A - Awesome
B - Brave ♪ R - Real ♪ U - Unique ♪ T - Thrill ♪ Z - Zeal

Hello there , welcome to my tiny blog . I'm a big fan of two amazing tv show

Δ owner's note Δ

Writing are one of my hobby . I did it for fun although my English is not too good . At least , I'm trying . Now before you continue , lemme remind you that you are now choosing to read my blog at your own risk . If you don't like it , feel free to click the close button . No one force you to read my tiny blog , dude

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Grey's Anatomy 10x09 : Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word

This episode open with our favorite Orthopedic doctor looking for pantyhose . She accidentally knock over the display . And at the same time her voiceover remind us that as a surgeons , they shouldn't do . At first I was confused . Shouldn't do what ? Buying a pantyhose ? Ahh , then I remember , it's about Callie patient . A clerk come and try to help her as Callie screaming at the poor clerk . Angry Callie Torres is just like angry bear . A flashback show when the surgery gone bad and we can also see Dr. Jo Wilson . She flashback again and we saw all the horrible painful memories with her , Arizona and also Dr. Lauren 'Hot' Boswell also in it . [Some of you might don't like Lauren but sorry , Hilarie Burton is hot to me]



Flashback also shows the screaming session Callie had with Arizona after she finds out about Arizona and Dr. Hot affair in an on - call room . The flashback stop and Callie apologize to the poor clerk . She explains to the poor clerk that she's not herself but she is Angry Callie Bear right now [just kidding] . Callie decides to buy all the pantyhose even with the rhinestones . She then leave the store and the flashback come ...






One Month Earlier [flashback]


Derek and Callie explaining their new robotic project to a group of doctors . Suddenly a man walk into the room , asking for Callie . Callie happily introduce herself and the man hands her a ... I don't know , a letter about the malpractice , maybe ?





Four Months Earlier [flashback]

Flashback : Cristina and Callie talking to each other at Meredith's baby shower . Cristina start talking about a snowboarder , Travis Reed . Travis is one of Cristina's patient . She replace his heart valve and bla bla bla [doctors talking] . And it turns out the snowboarder needs hip surgery and Cristina recommended Callie to Mr. Snowboarder .

Arizona approach them , looking for onesie decoration station [this reminds me of Mark at Callie's baby shower : (] and she starts talking excitedly about moon and stars when Cristina said there is no onesie station , honey . However we got a margarita station . Cristina leaves them and suddenly ! Arizona drop a bomb to Callie
"I want another baby !"

Callie face [and my face too] was just like :O for a few seconds . Callie is shocked but then happily agree with Arizona idea . Arizona says after a horrible year , they should've a baby to make their lives bright and sunshiny again . Arizona also says she wants to carry the baby this time . And Callie face at that time was just like "I could die because I'm just too happy right now ."

                        I has a very sunshiny teeth   

At the hospital , the doctors meet Travis . Travis's agent show Callie a video of Travis competing . He tells her about new type of replacement - the Peterson Hip [who is Peterson ? I don't know] . Callie never perform this surgery before and hesitant to do it . He gives Callie a speech about not being too scared at first . Callie agree to do a research first about the Peterson Hip thing .




Present Day


Callie meeting with her lawyer and the hospital lawyers . They want her to settle , but she refuses . She said she did not make any mistake with Travis's surgery . Callie also said she won't settle because he suffered from post - op infection . Her lawyer notices she's not wearing her wedding ring and . He tell Callie to put it back on because the jury might look on that .


Next day at Callie's apartment , Arizona came to pick up Sofia . Arizona offers to take care of Sofia if Callie wants to be alone , later . Callie in the middle of getting dressed [who is still look hot by the way] . Arizona who is still love Callie tries her best to hide her feeling for Callie . As Callie slips the pantyhose on her thigh , Arizona notices that Callie is still wearing her ring .

"They ask me to put it on ." Callie says when Arizona ask about the ring .

In the elevator , Callie nervously playing with her ring . When the elevator open , a group of reporters surround her . Owen sweep in and help Callie . Callie takes her seat in the courtroom as her friends and Arizona take their seat , behind her . After that Travis appears in the courtroom with a wheelchair . And Callie face is just like "I'm so screwed ."



            My name is Travis and I want my leg back !!

Travis's lawyer doing his best to win the jury hearts . He says to the jury Callie was performing a surgery she didn't know and cost Travis his legs .



Four Months Earlier [flashback]

Callie and Jo are working on Travis . Callie decided to close him up and there is something about the sponges [I'm not very sure] . Callie decides to close even with the sponge thing . Nurses and Jo are hesitant , but follow Callie decision .



Present Day


Dr. Jo Wilson been testifying and she try her best to explained to the jury about what happened without throwing Callie under the bus , aeroplane or train . She a little bit pissed off when Travis's lawyer didn't give her a chance to finish what she want to says . If I were Jo , I will be pissed off too !! 


Present Day


Callie is crying in the bathroom while trying to change her pantyhose . She crying and look so scared . Suddenly Arizona comes in . She of course saw Callie's tears . Trying to make Callie feel better , Arizona stood there for support while Callie looks surprised . Arizona pull out a picture that Sofia drew - a jellyfish . She tells to Callie whenever she wants to scream - just look at the jellyfish . [That was sweet] . In the end they both laugh together which is what Calzona fans really miss and it reminds Callie about ...



Three Months Earlier [flashback]




Callie and Arizona are laughing drunkenly at the same time picking up their sperm donors . One of them says you don't pick up sperm donors based on his taste in music . Really ?? I am just about to suggest this person as their sperm donors ...



                      ♪ If I was your boyfriend ♪
They look crazily happy and Arizona asks Callie if she'll like being pregnant . And Callie , based on her experience list down the uncool things being pregnant .
They both seems madly in love with each other and for a few minutes I forgot what Arizona did with Dr. Hot in the on call room .

Present Day
Callie is drinking a glass of wine . And she plays with her wedding ring and took it off , leaving it on the counter . The doorbell ring and Callie thought it is Arizona . She open the door and found her father standing there . Callie hug her dad . It's a very emotional scene . They talk about the trial and Papa Torres wants to see Sofia . Callie explains that Sofia is not here while Papa Torres look at her in a very confused face . It turns out Callie never told Papa Torres about the unfaithful Arizona thing . In a broken voice Callie says , she marry people who cheated on her and . "I am pathetic ." Callie said .
Papa Torres : Don't mention the trial like it was nothing . It's never nothing . You know how many times I've been sued . I got my lawyer on my speed dial [laugh] . He's very good .
Callie : You really don't have to come out this way .
Papa Torres : Of course I do . My baby's in trouble . First , where's my grandbaby ? Come out now .
[Callie just look at her dad]
Papa Torres : Don't tell me she's already asleep .
Callie : No , no ... She's umm ... She's not here . Arizona gonna bring her by in an hour .
Papa Torres : Alright . I - I don't understand . What's going on ?
Callie : We split up . She ... cheated on me . It's been bad and I really don't want to talk about it .
Papa Torres : When did this happened ?
Callie : Couple months ago .
Papa Torres : Why didn't you tell me ?
Callie : I fought so hard just to get you accepted us . Mom hasn't spoke to me since the wedding . I just ..
 Apparently I marry people who cheated on me . It's pathetic . I am pathetic .
Papa Torres : Mija , when that O' Malley kid cheated on you I was really ... You know , I won't hit a lady but I can make it happen . I know people . Just say the word , alright .
[Callie laugh but it is not a happy laugh , it'a a sad laugh]
Callie : No , dad . Oh god , no .
Papa Torres : Alright . Look at me . Mija , look at me . [Callie finally look at her dad in the eye]
Papa Torres : Nothing about you is pathetic .
[Papa Torres kiss Callie's forehead]
                           " Nothing about you is pathetic "

Three Months Earlier [flashback]
Sofia is playing alone when Callie comes home with a pizza . Arizona screams Callie's name from the bathroom . Callie quickly runs towards the bathroom , worried that something bad might happen to her wife . Arizona standing there in the bathroom with a big smile . She shows Callie her positive pregnancy test . They both smile to each other as Callie drop on her knees and kiss Arizona's tummy .
We're having a baby !


Present Day

Cristina being questioned by Travis's lawyer . The lawyer asked why she suggested to Callie to perform the surgery .

Cristina : She was the best orthopedic surgeon I ever knew .
Travis's Lawyer : Was ? You don't believe she's the best anymore ?

The use of 'was' definitely make Callie's case become weak and weaker .


Three Months Earlier [flashback]

Callie and Cristina had some arguement about Travis . They talk about Travis's heart and leg and bla bla bla . Dr. Bailey who hear the arguement , comes in the room and they decided to do another surgery . After the surgery they all seems pleased until they see Travis post - op . His leg looks bad and all black . The doctors stares at the leg , shocked . How bad is Travis's leg ?

This bad !!!
I'm not a doctor but I think it's look very bad ...


Three Months Earlier [flashback]

Arizona and Callie are looking forward to buy a new house . While Arizona tries to peek and saw the swimming pool through the fence , Callie attention is on her phone . Arizona told Callie to put the phone away and join her eyes - peeking house . Suddenly Arizona almost fell and Callie quickly catches her . Arizona smile happily to Callie . Maybe because she saw how worried Callie looks like when she almost stumbles


Present Day
It's time for Travis to testify against Callie . The lawyer asking question . Bla bla bla bla . Travis says he agreed to the surgery because he thought Dr. Callie Torres was an expert .

Ouch , that's hurt . Callie Torres is an expert orthopedic surgeon . She is a superstar with scalpel . But she's not the god ._.

Travis's testify continues . He talks about snowboarding and bla bla bla . The bitchy things about Grey's Anatomy is , even though I love the main cast , I can't help but feel sorry for Travis too . He lost his leg . It's just like me , I love to eat pizza but what if one day someone told me ...

"Don't eat pizza or I will kill you ."

Can you imagine the pain when you can't do things you love to do ? Or eat the food that you really love to eat ? For me , I love to eat pizza !!

p/s : I can feel what  you have been through , Mr Travis Snowboarder Reed .

Please stop talking about pizza . I'm starving here !

Arizona stopped by to pick up Sofia . Papa Torres is being Papa Torres , giving Arizona his hawk - eye glares to Arizona . I was so scared with Papa Torres that time . I can't imagine how Arizona feel . Maybe she almost pee when Papa Torres glares at her like that . Callie thanks to Papa Torres for not saying anything to Arizona .

THE STARE - WAR

Callie : Thank you for not saying anything to her .
Papa Torres : If my grandbaby hadn't been standing right there , believe me , I would have said plenty .
Callie : Dad , don't start right now . I have to be in court soon .
Papa Torres : Your mother and I have been married for 38 years , you think it's easy ? You think we never had troubles ?
Callie : Don't do that . Don't start comparing . Don't .
Papa Torres : What happened to 'a good man in the storm baloney ?' It's not right . She should be here every day , try to fix it .
Callie : It's not like that .                                                   
Papa Torres : What the hell it is then ? She hurt you . Now she's running away and bending her family .
Callie : No , she's not running away . Alright , I kick her out . It was my choice to split up . It was mine . So ... just dropped it , okay ?
Papa Torres [shocked] : You chose to break up your family ?
Callie : Dad , not now .
Papa Torres : Did you even try to work things out ?
Callie : Dad !




It's Callie turns to testify . She said to the jury that she knew what she was doing and everything went well until the complications things arose . She also said if she didn't close up , Travis's life would be in danger . Her lawyer asks if she was distracted . And Callie had some flashback . I was like , what ?? Again ? How many secrets about Callie that Shonda Rhimes keep away from us ?


Three Months Earlier [flashback]

Callie just finished with her surgery as Arizona walk in the operating room to find her . Callie accidentally forgot about their ultrasound appointment . She says sorry to Arizona but Arizona face tells her something bad just happened . Arizona told Callie there was no heartbeat during the ultrasound  . She lost the baby .

"There was no heartbeat"

Present Time

Flashback stop and Callie denies that she was distracted on that day as Arizona watch her from the gallery .

Three Months earlier

"I don't know"

Callie and Arizona are fighting . About the misscarriage , of course . Arizona tells to Callie that she can't deal with another loss . It's just too much for her . When she says that , my minds quickly remember her late brother , the amputation thing . Yes , that's just too much for a normal human to handle . Callie asks Arizona  if that means she doesn't want try to get another baby . Arizona answers , she doesn't know .

Present Time
Callie admitted to the jury that she apologized but that doesn't make her negligent . At home , Callie accidentally found a letter from the Peterson Hips people , saying they already halted their Peterson Hips thing . Callie's face was so unexplainable when she realize that the letter was postmarked since before Travis's surgery. Meredith says to Callie not to show the letter [just burn it !] to anyone because it could end her career . Callie's phone rings , it's from the court . When she return to the court , the verdict is read . Behind Callie , all her friends look happy and cheer . So , they won the trial ! Hooray !
   
At home again , Papa Torres continues to convince Callie to forgive Arizona  . Papa Torres then drop a bomb and admits , he was once cheating on her mother .
Callie : She said she sorry .
Papa Torres : You're married . You took a vow . You don't walk away from that . I mean , you have a child together , for god's sake .
Callie : She cheated on me .
Papa Torres : I cheated on your mother .
Callie : WHAT ? I'm sorry , what ?
Papa Torres : Long time ago . We were young , I was stupid . But your mother found it and it's hard to forgive me .
Callie : Why ? W - why would she do that ?
Papa Torres : Because she believe we were  stronger than one mistake . And I thanked god everyday because otherwise , I wouldn't have you . 38 years we have a life and it all started after that one mistake . Now things between you and Arizona might not work out . You don't ... you might not be able to fix it . But how will you know if you never try ?

My opinion : Congratulations to the script writer for such a powerful line they wrote . And bravo to Hector Elizondo (Papa Torres) . Even though this veteran actor just appeared in a few episodes since Grey's Anatomy started but every time he making his appearance , he never dissapoint me !


Callie take her father's advice and goes to the hotel where Arizona staying . Arizona open the door and shocked to see her wife standing in front the door .
Callie asks Arizona if she wants to come back home . But then Callie said to Arizona , she doesn't need to answer it right away and she also said Arizona should think about it first . Callie then walk away , giving Arizona some space .

And I know all the Calzona fans are screaming happily when this scene come out . But wait ..

Arizona close the door . She clearly still surprised with what just happened . She lay on her bed and sighs . After that we saw  Dr. Naked Leah Murphy (WTH) . Arizona without any emotion ask Leah to get dressed and leave . I was like :O

I understand that it's Leah decision to sleep with someone's wife . And it's also her fault for being 'You are my attending' to 'I love you' in just 10 seconds . I feel sorry for Leah even though I don't like her character . I can't imagine how she feel . And I don't think that Arizona already fully - recovered by her PTSD . Her reaction to Leah , to me it's cruel . It's like she just waking up from her dream about Leah and she decide to pretend that she never dream about Leah and it never happened .
OMG !
"It never happened ?"
I just remember that next week episode title is : Somebody That I Used To Know
And "It never happened" is one of the Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know lyric .

What's gonna happen next week on #GreysAnatomy ?

No comments:

Post a Comment